Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vitacost Haul: Best Prenatal Vitamin, Plant Fusion Protein, 10 BUCKS OFF





I have fell in love with Vitacost.com! You can find everything you need there, healthy food, supplements, healthcare items and cosmetics! It is great and has comparable pricing to amazon. I know my mom really likes Swensons as well. Both websites are great.



Watch this video to see some new things I have discovered. I do also share about my favorite Prenatal Vitamin I'm taking while we are trying to get pregnant.



I do have a link for if you want 10 bucks OFF your first order. It's a referral thing, so if you get something from my link, I also receive 10 bucks OFF. That's pretty cool if you ask me. These are things essential to your health too so nothing frivalous. Hope you enjoy!
10 BUCKS OFF LINK: https://www.vitacostrewards.com/ixnyco9





Salud.




No comments:

Post a Comment